After pandemic, we are back in office and we are set to start our new batch of Advanced Employability training program at the Enable India Office from 4th week of July 2022, for persons with vision impairment.
Duration is 4 months
This is a full-time training and it is conducted at our Enable India office, Bangalore, for 4 months.
Through this training you will:
1. Learn from the domain/industry experts
2. Understand company expectations
3. Build/Enhance your skills for employment as per industry standards
4. Get Job ready
Over the next 4 months, the training will include:
1. Employability sessions
2. Webinars with Experts
3. Self-learning courses
4. Project work
1. Qualification Graduation “Preferable”.
2. Should have Basic computer knowledge.
3. Should have Good understanding of screen reader and other assistive aids.
4. Should have basic communication skills in English, both written and spoken
Last date to apply: 30th June 2022.
Note: All applicants will go through a telephonic assessment of English and Computers, followed by a written test. Applicants need to score a min. of 60% in Computers and English to be eligible for this training.
For those interested, please fill the form below: