INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED
Eastern Regional Office, IndianOil Bhawan, 2, Gariahat Road (S),
Dhakuria, Kolkata - 700068
Advertisement No. IOCL/MKTG/ER/APPR/2021-22/1
Highlights of the advertisement are given below, for complete details visit: www.iocl.com
The Last date of submission of Online application: 04.12.2021
Notification for Engagement of Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices under the Apprentices Act ,1961 at Indian Oil Corporation Limited - Eastern Region (MD)
1. Trade Apprentice –Accountant
States and codes: West Bengal (66) Bihar (67), Odisha (68), Jharkhand (69), Assam (70)
No. of posts: 21, out of which 05 for Low Vision
Qualification: Regular Full Time Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General, EWS & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a
Age: 18-24 years
The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016 - Section 2(r) defines “person with benchmark disability” as a person duly certified by the certifying authority with
Not less than 40% of a specified disability where specified disability has not been defined in measurable terms, and A person with a specified disability listed in the Schedule appended to the Act but not covered under Section 34(1), if certified by a certifying officer as a person with disability of 40% or above, shall be allowed concessions/relaxations available to PwBDs. One shall be declared successful, if selected on merit against unreserved seats. His/her candidature will not be considered/adjusted against reservation provided to PwBDs under Section 34(1) of the Act of 2016.
Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their position in the merit list and subject to number of seats in respective Trades/Disciplines, shall be called for document verification. The following original documents along with a self-attested copy should be furnished at the time of Document Verification:
1. 10th Pass/Matriculation certificate issued by the concerned education board as proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
2. SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/Disability/EWS-Income & Asset Certificate by reserved category candidates in the prescribed format issued by Competent Authority.
3. Class XII marksheet issued by the concerned education board/ Semester-wise/ year-wise mark sheets of ITI issued by NCVT or SCVT/Graduation/Diploma in Engineering
4. Class XII/Final ITI issued by NCVT or SCVT/Graduation/Diploma Certificate issued by respective Board/ Authority.
5. Conversion certificate from CGPA/OGPA/Letter Grade to percentage of marks, if applicable, from concerned University/Institute.
6. Certificate mentioning the date of publication of result from the Principal of the Polytechnic/ School/College/ Institute from where the candidate pursued his/her Class XII/ITI/Graduation/Diploma course, if applicable.
7. For Candidates applying against Discipline Code 13/26/39/52/65 or 131/261/391/521/651 -Skill certificate issued by an awarding body recognized under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Govt.
8. Any other Certificate, as specified.
Candidates are required to bring one Photo ID proof in ORIGINAL – any one from amongst Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Voter ID Card/Driving License/Passport – along with Admit Card at the time of Written Test.
The candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply online from through the link which will be provided in our corporate website www.iocl.com (Careers -> Apprenticeships -> Engagement of Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices in Eastern Region (Marketing Division). Only Online mode of applications will be accepted.
The candidate should have the scanned copies of self-attested photocopies of the following documents ready in pdf/jpg format (not exceeding size of 100kb each) before applying on-line -
a. Xth Std/SSLC/Matriculation Certificate/Mark sheet issued by concerned education Board as proof of date of birth.
b. Certificate of the prescribed educational qualification - ITI/Graduation/Diploma in Engineering (as applicable)
c. EWS/Caste Certificate, if applicable.
d. Signature in black ink.
e. Recent color passport size photograph
WRITTEN TEST WILL BE CONDUCTED AT KOLKATA, PATNA, BHUBANESWAR, RANCHI & GUWAHATI.