Advanced Employability Training Program
Are you looking to get ready for employment? Do you want to upskill yourself?
If so, we will help you to prepare and be job-ready. We are starting a new batch of Advanced Employability training program from 16 November 2023 to 29 March 2024 for persons with vision impairment at EnAble India, Bangalore.
If you are interested to join, apply using the registration form.
This is a full-time training and duration is 4 months focusing both domain-specifics of advanced employability and other life skills to enter the workforce.
Through this training you will:
- Understand disability specific skills
- Learn from the domain/industry experts
- Understand company expectations
- Build/enhance your skills for employment as per industry standards
- Get Job ready
Over the next 4 months, the training will include:
- Mobility sessions
- Employability sessions
- Webinars with Experts
- Self-learning courses
- Project work
- Internship opportunities
- Qualification Graduation “Preferable”.
- Should have basic computer knowledge.
- Should have good understanding of screen reader and other assistive aids.
- Should have basic communication skills in English, both written and spoken
Last date to apply: 10th October 2023
Note: All applicants will go through a telephonic assessment of English and Computers, followed by a written test. Applicants need to score a minimum of 60% in Computers and English to be eligible for this training.
For those interested, please fill the form below: