Offline Training on Using Assistive Technology for Advanced Excel with JAWS on 28 Oct 2023 at 11 AM.
Xavier's Resource Centre for the Visually Challenged (XRCVC), St. Xavier's College, completed 20 years of services on 17th September, 2023. On reaching this important milestone, we are happy to announce an offline training workshop at its Viviana centre, Thane. The theme is “Using Assistive Technology for Advanced Excel with JAWS.” This Workshop is supported by the Dhun Pestonji Parakh Discretionary Trust.
There are massive quantity of visually challenged persons working in the financial sector handling various tasks from credit monitoring to HR and many such.
We, at XRCVC have designed an exclusive workshop for skill development on Excel office application specific to commercial jobs for the visually challenged finance associated students, interns & employees.
1. Quick analysis of the large worksheets
2. Filter by using Advance Criteria
4. Pivot Tables
Eligibility & Criteria:
1. Finance allied visually impaired students, interns & employees.
2. Persons with print disabilities such as blindness and low vision. Should be screen reader JAWS/NVDA user.
3. Basic knowledge of office applications, word and excel is a must.
Limited seats are available for the session. Those interested, kindly register by using the link given below. - https://forms.gle/sjNBddjGU8rY96kJA
Resource Person: Vikas Dabholkar
Date: Saturday, 28th October 2023
Timings: 11 AM to 4.30 PM.
Venue: XRCVC-Viviana Extension, Viviana Mall West Court, 1st Floor, Next to Jupiter Hospital, Eastern Express Highway, Thane West, Maharashtra 400606
(Directions: The room is located on the first floor of the mall’s West Court. To reach the room, Enter the passage besides, ‘Max’ stores, take the passageway (around 60 feet long) towards the emergency exit and walk past the washroom. The XRCVC-Viviana Extension is located at the end of the passageway near the emergency exit.)
1. The registration of the training workshop will close at 2.00 pm. On Monday 23rd October 2023.
2. Confirmation email will be sent on 27th October 2023, Friday to the registered participants only.
3. Participants are requested to use their personal earphones/headphones during the session.
4. Participants will have to make their own meal arrangements.
5. Covid protocol will have to be followed.
Xavier's Resource Centre for the Visually Challenged (XRCVC)
XRCVC, St. Xavier's College, Mumbai | Phone: 022-22623298 / 022-22623242
XRCVC - Viviana Extension, Viviana Mall, Thane | Phone: 022-61701178 / 77